Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reflections: Our Wedding Day

I never shared pictures of my wedding day, so I figured, why not now? I often go back and look at our engagements pictures, and I fall in love all over again!

I then move on and relflect on our wedding day, and tears come to my eyes. It was everything that I had ever dreamed of! I woke up in love, enjoyed my entire day with family in friends, in love and ended the night with my husband...in love. Hubby and I were on a nutral high of just being in love. So take a moment with me and reflect on how two individuals spent heir weding day...in love.

Click below.....

Our Wedding Day

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I came across your wedding page on the Knot, and I couldn't find a way to send you a message... and somehow I ended up on your blog! I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about your wedding! Is there a way to contact you? Would you mind sending me your e-mail or if you are on facebook I could find you on there. My name is Carrie, and my e-mail is care606@aol.com. Your wedding looked amazing, and I would love to ask you a few random questions! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too came across your blog on a wedding website, and loved your style! As I looked at your bio and blog I learned that you love to read (I'm a writer), you're frugel (girl me too!), and you're in Detroit (my hometown). I would love to ask you some wedding related questions. You can email me at tc.mattison@yahoo.com or add me on Facebook TC Mattison. Thanks lady - your blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete