Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fashion Alert!

Ok, so I am sooo not a fashionista, but lately I have been obsessed with this plus size fashion website called Fashion To Figure. I made my first purchase with a gift card and I Loved the gold dress! I blogged it about it a week or so ago. So anyway, I loved that dress so much that I became obsessed with going to this website daily, searching for a new outfit to buy! I am turning 30 this year and I have lots of friends that are turning 30! That means I have lots of outfits to purchase and I believe that this will be my go to spot! So upon stalking the website, I found this dress:


This is a color block style dress, which is actually trending right now! I just love that I can find an affordable trendy dress in MY SIZE! So of course I bought it! The awesome thing is that your order ships within 24 hours! I purchased this dress on a Tuesday and it arrived on Friday! Just in time for my friends Saturday evening birthday party!!

I paired it with a pair of blue/gold platforms, gold earrings and a gold bracelet.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment