Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!







Well, it's 2012.  2011 went by soooooo fast!! Geez! I fel like I didn't accomplish much in 2011.

Do you have any resolutions? Or any goals for this new year? I prefer to use to word goals myself. Using the word resolution is a bit to serious for me.Here are a few goals I plan to accomplish this year and also a few things I plan to change about myself.

Get my credit score up! (I have been working on my credit for over a year and already it has improved dramatically!

buy a house

lose weight

learn new recipe's

spend more alone time with my husband

take a trip for my wedding anniversary (since last year, for our first anniversary I was busy giving birth to our little baby girl)

start calling people out (i am so annoyed with liars and pretenders, it's time to call folks out and encourage them to be real!)

cut back on gossip

go back to school for my masters

get my kids more involved in church

I could go on and on...but I'll stop for now.

Anyway, happy New Year to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment