Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our "Thank You" Postcard

FINALLY! I am able to send out our THANK YOU cards! I am so excited! I love how they turned out.
You might say..."why are you just now sending out your thank you's..it's been 4 months!"
My Answer: I had soooo many events and situations that prevented me from attacking this task! From my BFF's wedding festivities, receiving a bad photo cd from my photographer (which she kindly replaced - love her)planning a 10 Year H.S. reunion, to a death in the family! Can you say..Whoa! Better late than never right? I know that once people receive their personalized "thank you", they will look past the lateness.

We took this picture while our guest were eating dinner. I ordered 100 FREE vistaprint postcards (they offer these type of deals if you are a repeat customer - which I am). I will write a personalized message to each guest. Yayy! I love them!

 So tell me...what do you think?



2 comments: