Friday, November 18, 2011

Frugal Fridays!!

Oh, this is going to be one of my FAVORITE Frugal Friday posts!!! It's not just because I think I got an amazing deal, its because it involves shopping for myself! :) As you know, Old Navy is one of my favorite spots to shop. I really like their clothing for the entire family. I also enjoy being signed up to receive multiple emails regarding sales, coupons, etc!

I received a VIP email from Old Navy saying this:

SAVE 75% off ALL Adult Outerwear on Saturday 11/19 from 12-5pm only!!!

I thought 1. That's an awesome deal. 2. I REALLY need a winter coat 3. Old Navy has some really cute coats! 3. Hey, I have some $10 old Navy Cash to redeem!!! If you are wondering what $10 Old Navy cash is, this is it...They periodically give these out when ringing you up sometimes and(typically a few weeks later) you can redeem them. So for every $20 you spend, you can use your $10 Old Navy Cash..SWEET!!!


Alright, on to the fun part. This is what I purchased:


Regular Price: $79.94




Regular Price: $79.94

 Regular Price: $59.94
 Regular Price: $89.94

After a Savings of 75% off and $20 Old Navy Fast Cash, I spent.....$60.86 for 4 wonderful coats!!!!! Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment