Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Free Pass!! Sam's Club!!!

For those of you who enjoy shopping at places like Sam's Club and Costco's, but haven't coughed up the dough for a membership fee, I have a gift for you!!!





Click on the link below.
http://www.bargainez.com/printable-coupons/free-one-day-pass-sams-club-printable-coupon-2/

I myself have a Costco membership, but I have a giftcard to shop at Sam's, so this pass is right on time for me! It's funny because not even a week ago, I was thinking/wondering if Sam's would offer a "free pass" day soon, and I guess the "shopping gods" were listening to my thoughts! So, I will be heading to Sams Club this Saturday to load up on diapers and wipes!

My suggestion:  Go on a Saturday and enjoy all the free food they give away!!


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment