Friday, October 14, 2011

Frugal Friday's



I think that if I could, I would change my middle name to Frugal...seriously.  Past post prove that to me, it is very important to save $$$ where you can.  Now lets be clear, I am NOT CHEAP, however, I have found that using coupons, joining discount/frequent buyer programs and shopping on the for sale racks only- make a huge impact on saving $$$.

I give my mom credit on my non materialistic lifestyle. She raised us to be thankful for what we have and to not fall into the "have to have designer" pit.

I have so many financial goals, that need to be reached - and being frugal throughout my life will definitely pay off! My husband and I are in the process right now of taking the necessary steps to reach our goals of living a healthy, debt free lifestyle so that we will be able to secure not just our futures, but for our kids as well.

So anyway, I have decided to dedicate future Friday posts exclusively for subjects related to being FRUGAL!!! So, if you are ready to save some money, hit my blog up on Fridays for tips on HOW TO SAVE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment