Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's the small things...

My son walked into my room the other day and handed me this....




It's suppose to say "I love you mom". This is from my 6 year old son. He is so special to me for so many reasons. This is by far, one of the cutest, genuine things a kid could do...I just adore him.

 me: "aww little guy, this is so sweet..so tell me whose these people are, left to right"

 him: "well, there is me, then you..than dad (then he skips over the other person)..and the little one is baby sister"
me: ok, cool..but who is the other person next to your dad and baby sister?"

him: "umm, well..I don't know... maybe it's a cousin or something..."

me: lol, ok..doesn't matter..it's very nice of you to draw this for mommy.. I Love you kiddo..."
him: smile :)

I just love kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment