Red Lobster Chedder Bay Biscuits!! Yum....
Okay, so these are sure to be a hit at your next potluck!!! I made these for my husband and his friends and they ate all 24 biscuits! LOL
I plan on making some of these for Thanksgiving!! My family will love them!
For The Biscuits:
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 Cup Cheddar cheese; Shredded
3/4 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
For The Glaze:
1/4 cup butter of melted butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 dash of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined. *with your hand or a spoon, the consistency should be like dough
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough into a baking pan
4. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
*While the biscuits are baking….
5. Combine 1/4 cup of melted butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt in a bowl. Brush this mixture over the tops of each baked biscuit.