Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pure L.O.V.E. from a child....

I know I already posted about this last week, but it is just so special to me...
My little guy wrote me this letter a few weeks and handed it to me. I decided to bring it to work and place it at my desk as a reminder of the most important things in life to me.





My son is 6 years old and I swear he is the sweetest little boy, EVER!

This is just an example of how sweet and genuine love is from a kid.

He loves to hug you, give you a kiss on the cheek and hold hands. Last night, he asked me to tuck him in and though I was exhausted, I got out of my bed, tucked him in..kissed him on the cheek and let him know how much I love him.  I realize that in a few years, getting tucking him in will be a thing of the past.



I also cherish our walks from the bus stop. I make sure I hold his hand because I know in a few years; he will think it’s embarrassing to walk holding his mom’s hand.

 I also try to take time to read him a book before bedtime. Because I know once he starts talking on the phone to girls, it won’t be me he falls asleep on.

I just love an adore being his mom, and I just know he loves and adores me because quite often he says to me “You’re the best mom ever”, and I believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment