Friday, October 21, 2011

Frugal Friday's







Fridays are dedicated to helping YOU save money! I will list out a tip of the day in hopes that my tips will help save you some dough!

1. Let the deals come to you!!!


Below I have listed some of the sites I have signed up to receive emails from. Typically I receive a email from these companies twice a week. Most of the time, each email contains awesome deals or coupons! I check each email, print the coupons or immediately take advantage of the deal (if it applies to me). I take full advantage of as many deals as possible. Sure, it is annoying to receive so many emails. But the benefits outweigh the cost of only having to click delete. Remember, I have GOALS! I really want to be DEBT free and a HOMEOWNER in my very near future.

Sign up and be patient! Trust me, it is really worth receiving the abundance of emails.



Happy Saving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment